Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday!!

Feature & Follow... 
or RSS Follow... 
or Follow my book blog Friday...

is hosted by

Featuring... 

It's a wildly fun Follow You - Follow Me - Follow You - Hop About... they explain it better. Just hop over to join up on the linky thing and comment here so I know you stopped by and I'll come follow you back! (Or something like that.)

I can't wait to see you're answer on this one!!


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #85

I love revealing questions, and this one's nearly soul-baring:


Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...



jajajaja  Please!!  I don't clean the house and night for pictures!!!


I hid the titles on the books... 'cause every time I go to the library, they follow me home. It's true. I can't claim 'em, don't have time to read 'em all, but I like having them near me. They're soothing.  :-)

I'm reading on my Nook tonight in low light.  Love it.  One of the angel books, Embrace!  Of course!


I knew this Giveaway would give me the willies... thank you so much, Anna Death Duarte, for kickin' 'em into gear!! I'm freaked out!  jajajajaja