Monday, January 2, 2012

NetGalley Review - December

NetGalley Month In Review:  December

  Thanks to Books, Biscuits & Tea for hosting!!  I love-LOVE the interview with Lindsey Rudnickas! Hop over there for tips on navigating this great site!!

I discovered NetGalley towards the end of November, almost like a birthday present to myself, actually.

Self-Portrait of Me Discovering NetGalley

I read and reviewed...

  Here is my review of Cinder.  This was my stumbled-upon favorite of 2011, which is totally cheating, since it doesn't come out 'til 2012. I am totally cool with (this sort) of cheating.

Upcoming Review  My review of Shadows on the Moon is here. This is one thought-provoking book, I tell ya. Some deep darks and some well-planned triumphs.

Pure (Pure, #1)  My review of Pure is here. This book contains such a huge idea. What a harsh dystopian world with real people and real emotions!

Currently Reading  My final review from NetGalley in December was God is in the Manger, which is not your typical devotional advent book.  My review is here. I recommend this book for everyone who wants more to celebrate Christmas.